Popular Posts
-
2/12 Don Osborne Run in Oakdale, CA 1 Mile and 5K. Did the 5K last year. 2/26 Almond Blossom Run in Ripon, CA 1 Mile and 5 Mile. New to ...
-
South Fork 5K Before the race start. 7/19/13 . The race was rescheduled due to rain and lightning on the original pla...
-
Yes, this is my first posting. I am a runner. I average 15-25 miles a week. I will use this blog to post up race info and other pertinent in...
-
I've run so many great races this year. I just PRed at the 5K distance at the Riverbank Cheese and Wine Festival . I was sixth in my...
-
OK. So I got my results from my health screening at work on my BD. BP was 110/78. Normal is under 120/80. Total cholesterol was 167. Norma...
-
So I came up with a plan to maintain fitness and try to correct an issue with my timing. For my winter runs, I am going to run a minimum of ...
-
OK. So I ran the mile and the 5 mile at the Almond Blossom Run in Ripon, CA on 2/26/2011. Times: 1 mile = 7.28.3 15th overall and third (b...
-
So I got a Garmin 305 Forerunner with the purpose of being able to monitor my pace more effectively and it paid off in a big way in this rac...
-
I tried running at the gym early yesterday and couldn't do more than a mile at a time without overheating. Not good, because I was out t...
-
OK. So I am still doing the indoor tri that I signed up for. I have completed the running mileage and I'm working on the bike and swim, ...
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
First Post!
Yes, this is my first posting. I am a runner. I average 15-25 miles a week. I will use this blog to post up race info and other pertinent info that I think others might find interesting, i.e., upcoming races, race photos, race recaps, etc. I hope you find this enjoyable and entertaining.
Labels:
First post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment