Popular Posts
-
2/12 Don Osborne Run in Oakdale, CA 1 Mile and 5K. Did the 5K last year. 2/26 Almond Blossom Run in Ripon, CA 1 Mile and 5 Mile. New to ...
-
Yes, this is my first posting. I am a runner. I average 15-25 miles a week. I will use this blog to post up race info and other pertinent in...
-
South Fork 5K Before the race start. 7/19/13 . The race was rescheduled due to rain and lightning on the original pla...
-
I've run so many great races this year. I just PRed at the 5K distance at the Riverbank Cheese and Wine Festival . I was sixth in my...
-
OK. So I got my results from my health screening at work on my BD. BP was 110/78. Normal is under 120/80. Total cholesterol was 167. Norma...
-
So I came up with a plan to maintain fitness and try to correct an issue with my timing. For my winter runs, I am going to run a minimum of ...
-
OK. So I ran the mile and the 5 mile at the Almond Blossom Run in Ripon, CA on 2/26/2011. Times: 1 mile = 7.28.3 15th overall and third (b...
-
OK. So I am still doing the indoor tri that I signed up for. I have completed the running mileage and I'm working on the bike and swim, ...
-
So I got a Garmin 305 Forerunner with the purpose of being able to monitor my pace more effectively and it paid off in a big way in this rac...
-
S pud Run 5Mile in Merrill, OR I ran the Spud Run today in 46:54. My splits: 1. 9:0...
Friday, February 11, 2011
Ready to Race
OK, so tomorrow I run my first races of the year. I am doing the mile at 9 AM and then the 5K at 9:30. Will post up the results here and on DM. My 13 year old son ran a 6:55 mile today at school. I don't think I can touch that. We are going head to head next month. My PR is 7:12. Don't know if I'll be able to touch that either. I'm thinking 7:30 for the mile and 26:00 for the 5K. Would love to do better, but trying to be realistic. You can check my race schedule page and look for Don Osborne to check out the race!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment