So I finished my Indoor Tri that I signed up for. 12/14-1/15. Ran 35 miles, biked 113, and swam 2.43. Got me back in the pool for the first time in years. Mostly backstroke to keep the chlorine out of my eyes. Didn't know if I would finish all three. Wouldn't mind doing a sprint tri sometime, but I would need a wetsuit to get in the lake. Don't really have a racing bike either, so maybe in 2012 or something. I think I will try to maintain some bike and swim on my off days for running throughout this year. We'll see how that goes.
Current weight is 166.
Weight loss is at 1 lb.
Goal is still 155. Weighin at work is on 1/24.
Body fat is down from 18.4% to 17.8%. Goal is 15%.
BMI is around 26.1. Goal is to under 25.
Popular Posts
-
2/12 Don Osborne Run in Oakdale, CA 1 Mile and 5K. Did the 5K last year. 2/26 Almond Blossom Run in Ripon, CA 1 Mile and 5 Mile. New to ...
-
South Fork 5K Before the race start. 7/19/13 . The race was rescheduled due to rain and lightning on the original pla...
-
I've run so many great races this year. I just PRed at the 5K distance at the Riverbank Cheese and Wine Festival . I was sixth in my...
-
Yes, this is my first posting. I am a runner. I average 15-25 miles a week. I will use this blog to post up race info and other pertinent in...
-
OK. So I got my results from my health screening at work on my BD. BP was 110/78. Normal is under 120/80. Total cholesterol was 167. Norma...
-
So I came up with a plan to maintain fitness and try to correct an issue with my timing. For my winter runs, I am going to run a minimum of ...
-
OK. So I ran the mile and the 5 mile at the Almond Blossom Run in Ripon, CA on 2/26/2011. Times: 1 mile = 7.28.3 15th overall and third (b...
-
Getting excited to run the Giant Race in a week and a half at AT&T Park, in SF, CA. This will be my second half. Just need to beat 2:17...
-
OK. So I am still doing the indoor tri that I signed up for. I have completed the running mileage and I'm working on the bike and swim, ...
-
California International Marathon 2012 Photo is courtesy of the Sacramento Bee. Runners were peeling ponchos and littering the stre...
No comments:
Post a Comment