Popular Posts
-
2/12 Don Osborne Run in Oakdale, CA 1 Mile and 5K. Did the 5K last year. 2/26 Almond Blossom Run in Ripon, CA 1 Mile and 5 Mile. New to ...
-
South Fork 5K Before the race start. 7/19/13 . The race was rescheduled due to rain and lightning on the original pla...
-
Yes, this is my first posting. I am a runner. I average 15-25 miles a week. I will use this blog to post up race info and other pertinent in...
-
I've run so many great races this year. I just PRed at the 5K distance at the Riverbank Cheese and Wine Festival . I was sixth in my...
-
OK. So I got my results from my health screening at work on my BD. BP was 110/78. Normal is under 120/80. Total cholesterol was 167. Norma...
-
So I came up with a plan to maintain fitness and try to correct an issue with my timing. For my winter runs, I am going to run a minimum of ...
-
OK. So I ran the mile and the 5 mile at the Almond Blossom Run in Ripon, CA on 2/26/2011. Times: 1 mile = 7.28.3 15th overall and third (b...
-
So I got a Garmin 305 Forerunner with the purpose of being able to monitor my pace more effectively and it paid off in a big way in this rac...
-
Yes, I am a runner at heart, but I have been challenged to an online Ironman competition. That's right. I have 1 month to complete a 2.4...
-
I tried running at the gym early yesterday and couldn't do more than a mile at a time without overheating. Not good, because I was out t...
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Race Update
So far this year I've run five 1M races, one 2M, five 5Ks, two 5Ms, three 10Ks and a 12K. Did another mile and 5K on 5/28 at the Modesto Classic. Need to start building my mileage base toward the Giant Race at AT&T Park on 8/27. Doing the half. Haven't done a half since Nov. of last year. My longest runs this year have been 8.25 (2M and 10K) in Jamestown on 4/30, and 7.46 (12K) at the Bay to Breakers on 5/15. Really having fun running now that the hamstring is 100% again. No real issues. The weather has been perfect lately. Making a lot of friends out there at races. I really like that! New 10K PR on 8/13/11 at the VIPS Keep Moving Forward race in Riverbank, CA. 55:36.4. Took a minute and a half off my 10K PR. Pretty excited about that. Really pumped for the Giant Race on 8/27.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment