Popular Posts

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Finished my Indoor Tri

So I finished my Indoor Tri that I signed up for. 12/14-1/15. Ran 35 miles, biked 113, and swam 2.43. Got me back in the pool for the first time in years. Mostly backstroke to keep the chlorine out of my eyes. Didn't know if I would finish all three. Wouldn't mind doing a sprint tri sometime, but I would need a wetsuit to get in the lake. Don't really have a racing bike either, so maybe in 2012 or something. I think I will try to maintain some bike and swim on my off days for running throughout this year. We'll see how that goes.

Current weight is 166.
Weight loss is at 1 lb.
Goal is still 155. Weighin at work is on 1/24.
Body fat is down from 18.4% to 17.8%. Goal is 15%.
BMI is around 26.1. Goal is to under 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment