Popular Posts

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mixing it up

Yes, I am a runner at heart, but I have been challenged to an online Ironman competition. That's right. I have 1 month to complete a 2.4 mile swim, 26.2 mile run, and a 112 mile bike ride. I'm doing it at the gym, mostly. I just had my first training episode including a 2.7 mile run, 5 mile bike and 200m swim. I'm going to try to do this 3-4 times a week. I'll have to do about 7 laps in the pool, 2.2 miles on the treadmill, and about 9 miles on the bike if I go 3 times a week to complete it in 4 weeks (if my math is good). Crazy, huh. These Ironman competitors do it in a day! I'm not one of them! So here we go. One Ironman in one month.

Current weight status: Weight loss 4 lbs.
Current weight is 163.
8 lbs. to goal by 1/1/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment